Private workshop by multi-award fashion photographer, Raya, with 20 years of experience shooting editorial (Harper’s Bazaar, Elle…), commercial (Sephora, Cartier…) and portraits.
(You can see the studio here)
Everything you need to take your photography to the next level. No question left unanswered.
You will learn the skills to create any type of photos
You will learn about lighting techniques in a simple, efficient way
TOPICS: BOUDOIR, PORTRAIT, OLD HOLLYWOOD
February13th 2018 sold out
February 21th 2018 sold out
March 13th, 2018
March 20th, 2018
April 3rd, 2018
April 10th, 2018
This workshop is private, 2 student maximum per session
In my 1130sf studio (fully equipped, different decors)
247 Water street
10021 Dumbo, Brooklyn
Just across from the Manhattan bridge
TIME: 10 am to 4 pm.
Snacks, lunch, drinks will be provided
Hands-on shooting with a professional model.
Glamour (couture gown)
Portraits (From Corporate Headshots to Old Hollywood)
- Studio equipment: what type of light exists, how to use them. (Soft to dramatic)
- What works best for portrait, boudoir, or cinema old Hollywood light.
- We will learn to use Strobes, continuous lighting, how to create different effects with the different type of accessories. Shaping light using from 1 to 4 lights.
- Raya’s Hasselblad H5D camera is tethered to an iMac so you can see the results immediately
- You can use all the photos taken for your portfolio.
- Model posing: What works, what to avoid, how to handle client requests
- Q&A session
- Portfolio review
- We will work on your own requests too
- Jump start your career with concrete teaching that you will be able to apply immediately
Tuition is $1250
Deposit: $600 is required to enroll, the balance is due 2 weeks before the workshop.
WHAT TO BRING
Your DSLR camera.
Your portfolio if you want some feedback
List of questions
Please contact, Michael, our studio manager for any questions
By phone (646) 209 8198
By email Booking@yourhollywoodportrait.com
See you soon